Monday, January 12, 2009

Day 8

Today was my first weigh in. I lost 2.4 pounds. Not what I had hoped but nonetheless it was a loss not a gain, as my DH reminded me. Easy for him to say considering he's lost 7 pounds during the same time period.

I gathered a bunch of weight watcher recipes from the internet and each day we decide on what to have for dinner. My DH has been helping me out and making meals for the family to eat which is nice. Usually I'm the only one watching what I eat. This is called Crispy Chicken and it was very tasty! The ranch dressing gave it a lot of flavor. I really liked it as a matter of fact even the 10 year old picky eater liked it, that's a huge plus.

It's really easy to make too!

4 (4 oz.) skinless, boneless chicken breasts
1/4 cup fat free ranch dressing
1/2 cup cornflakes, crushed
spices of choice (parsley, garlic powder, onion powder, etc.)
salt (optional)
cooking spray

Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
Mix spices, salt and cornflakes in a bowl and set aside.
Dip chicken in ranch dressing. Roll chicken in cornflake mixture.
Spray rack with cooking spray. Put chicken on rack on a cookie sheet. Cook until chicken is done, about 45 minutes to 1 hour.

Makes 4 hearty portions

4.5 WW Points

0 comments:

Post a Comment