Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Day 3

Still not feeling that great. I made it through another day of weight watchers. It's actually not been bad at all. I'm not really craving anything. I'm not even eating all my points, which is really not a good thing. I'm leaving about 8 points at the end of the day but I'm not hungry nor am I feeling well so maybe that's why.

I still need to get my butt on the elliptical or go snowshoeing. I normally am good at working out when I'm dieting but I have been a real slug the last six months. I normally run all spring/summer but this year I had a really painful foot issue from running and it's totally ruined any drive to workout for fear the pain will come back. The plans are to go to Sneaker Plus get fitted with the correct running shoes for my pronation and get some inserts for my flat arches. Hopefully that will make a world of difference!

0 comments:

Post a Comment