Friday, February 6, 2009

Day 32

I went up this week on weigh-in. Probably had something to do with Super Bowl Sunday ;)

That's ok. I'm back on track and expected this to happen now and then.

So I found this awesome recipe with zucchini (which I love) and had to try it. I LOVED it! Very flavorful and filling.

First you cut your zucchini in half and scoop out the pulp.

After sauteeing the onion and crushed garlic, you add the zucchini cut up.

Then the ground turkey. Which I couldn't find 99% fat free anywhere, so I got the best I could find.
This is where all the spices were added and that's when it started to smell sooooo good!
After the turkey mixture is cooled down, you fill the zucchini shells with it. Add a can of fat free chicken broth in the pan so the zucchini will cook without drying out. Oh and don't forget to sprinkle the breadcrumbs on too.
This is the final product. Wow I couldn't believe how great it tasted! Especially when it's only 4 pts. There is a difference of opinion as to what the serving size is. How I read it, 2 halves is a serving, but it doesn't seem right that it would only be 4 pts.? So I only had 1/2 just in case.

0 comments:

Post a Comment